What color sandal are you?


Lovely Anjali Sandals
I was walking with my Indian friend, Anjali, to the mall last month and she had these bright colored silver sandals that I like to call 'beautifeel': Though I like shoes, I am not very quick to pick them out so can't be sure what they were exactly. Will have to ask her.

Anyway, everywhere she went I felt embarrassed; showing off her feet like she was, while mine covered in a ghastly sneaker. (And was that a gum stuck on the bottom ... yeah, very conscious) I, unfortunately, wanted to be casual that day. I'll spare you the details of my shoe .. let us assume ...oh I don't know ... some blacky looking thing.

Oh, how I wish I could turn back the clock and join her. Her fine figure ... she sure knows how to get others to look elsewhere ... down the pavement in this case. Except the guys of course, duh!. It doesn't phase her that she's an Indian lady walking with a white girl. That's what I like about her.

So, what natural color sandals would you like?

That day brought about fond memories ... and what a way to turn this back to footwear! I don't have as many colourful sandals as Anjali so I just wanted to show a rainbow of option. I use Jildor because everybody already knows Zappos, Ada.


But going back to my survey? What sandal color would you be? Me ... I'm more of a indigo sandals kind of girl.

btw: have you checked these out?

ps: let me know if I missed any color, plz. I don't care about the link

Photo by PinkMoose